Message, News and Events
Let Jesus Guide You
How often have you experienced doubt, loneliness and anxiety? When an important decision has to be made, do you find it difficult to make the right choice? If so, you are relying on your own limited insight.
Council Highlights -- January 2016
- The Evangelism Committee noted that the Pork and Sauerkraut Dinner was successful from the standpoint of both attendees and help.
- Action was taken to move forward with housing for the vicar. The second floor of the Jack and Jill Preschool will be remodeled to accommodate the seminary intern.
- Approval was given to divide equally 10% of 2015 non-ELCA contributions between the Carbon County Animal Shelter and the Carbon County Friends of Animals.
- Approval was given to send the 2016 Pig/Trough donations to Jack and Jill Preschool.
- Approval was given to send the 2016 Thrivent Choice Dollars to the Trinity Food Pantry.
Feb. 9: Prayer Vigil for Peace in the Middle East.
Feb. 11: Shirley Radler will lead a Bible study titled "Epiphany -- Unfolding the Discovery" at 7 p.m. in Luther Hall. Attendees are asked to bring pictures or other memories of your baptism or family.
Lenten Soup Suppers
Lenten Soup Suppers will be held in Luther Hall at 6 p.m. prior to the 7 p.m. worship service on Feb. 17, Feb. 24, Mar. 2, Mar. 9 and Mar. 16. Members wishing to bring an item may sign up in the narthex. A committee and/or group will host each week.
Access to Trinity's online directory can be found here.
First Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Sunday School at 9:45 a.m.
First Tuesday at 10:00 a.m.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather, please check the following:
TV: Tune in to Channel 69 (WFMZ) and/or Channel 13 (BRC).
Trinity's Answering Machine: Within 2 hours of worship time, call 610-377-4303 for a recorded message.
Jack & Jill Preschool
The preschool is now accepting registrations for the 2016-2017 preschool term. Interested families can visit the preschool's website for more information or to download a registration form. Families can also call the preschool at 610-377-6562 or send an email. The preschool will also host an Open House on March 7 from 6-8 p.m. (snowdate March 14).
Copyright ©2016, Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church.Made in USA.